Monday, January 31, 2011

velog

ok, now i kept thinking on generating money on my own.
i no longer interested in my bussiness since, i.....i....i guess it doesn't really make sense with me coz my mother dunt really allows me to sit in front of lappy always,everyday, couples of times daily.
so this, will worsen my relationship with my mother.
i've told her, about nuffnang, n she really supports me with that.
anyhow, when i told her i have to sit in front of my lappy everyday to update blog, tell stories in blog and all those blogging thingy, she was so dissapointed.
i know, she doesn't like me when i waste my time which i supposed to spend with her but i use to do something else.
but on top of all, i need money.
i need source for me to generate side income.
after all i hav to pay my life/medical insurance as i need it during my LI.
im so confused.
yes, i know, i can use my savings, but, saving is still saving coz if kept 'digging' it, at last, it will end up 0.
ppl, help me. oh, confused.
making money while relaxing. please, not MLM.

No comments: